Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Adventure Begins Tomorrow Morning

Trip begins tomorrow morning.  Bike is packed, all is ready to go.  Hope I sleep a bit tonight, kind of like Christmas Even when I was five.  I'll leave my house at about 8:30 then pick up my dad at his house and get on the road at about 9:00.  Not sure if we'll make it all the way to St. Paul tomorrow so we may decide to stop a bit short depending on how things are going.  Have been reading a 1946 version of Pinocchio to the kids which was given to my mother-in-law from her father.  After reading a chapter to them tonight, they all got together and said prayers for me for the trip.  It was very comforting and a terrific way to end our last evening together.  The adventure is about to begin!

22598 is the beginning odometer reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment